Porcine serum is also available in custom formats; call your local representative for more details.
- Used with hormones in the growth of rat mammary tumor epithelial cells1
- Required for the growth of rat cervical epithelial cells2
- The use of porcine serum in chromosome studies has been found to be satisfactory and consistent and could be used in lymphocyte culture work3
- Sinha DK, Pazik JE., Role of serum and hormones during…, In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 1986 Sep;22(9):519-24.
- Wright TC Jr, Nahabedian C., Growth requirements and characterization of rat cervical epithelial cells in culture. J Cell Physiol. 1986 Jan;126(1):10-20.
- Victor, R., Rao, P., Vasudev, P., Sebastian, D., Rao, V., Rajangam, S., Use of Porcine Serum in Lymphocyte Culture. Int J Hum Genet, 2(4): 273-274 (2002)