GeneBLAzer® Validated Assays for GPCRs
Life Technologies offers a broad range of cell lines and target assays for functional, ratiometric analysis of GPCRs. GeneBLAzer® and Tango™ parental cell lines enable you to build target assays for any GPCR (Gs, Gq, and Gi/o-coupled), while GeneBLAzer® Validated GPCR Assays provide ready-to-screen capabilities for a wide range of GPCRs.
Parental Cell Lines for Building your Own GPCR Target Assay
GeneBLAzer® and Tango™ Parental Cell Lines for GPCRs enable you to quickly establish target-specific, ratiometric assays for any GPCR. These parental cell lines are also used to create Invitrogen GeneBLAzer® Validated Functional Assays for GPCRs (see below). GeneBLAzer® and Tango™ parental cell lines:
- Show the correct EC50 and Z’-Factor = 0.6 for a primary stimulus
- Are tested and documented for assay performance under variable DMSO concentration, cell number, stimulation time and substrate loading time.
- Can be engineered with your desired target through our Custom Assay Services program.
Ready-to-screen GeneBLAzer® Validated GPCR Assays
GeneBLAzer® Validated GPCR Assays provide ready-to-screen, ratiometric functional assays for an expanding list of GPCR targets. GeneBLAzer® Validated Assays for GPCRs:
- Show appropriate EC50 /IC50 and rank order potency to known agonists/antagonists
- Show a Z’-Factor = 0.6
- Are tested & documented for assay performance under variable DMSO concentration, cell number, stimulation time, and substrate loading time
Screening and Profiling