Genome Editing Publications
This page is your resource for selected genome editing publications, our genome editing poster series, and our gene engineering e-book, which highlights our key products and services.
Genome Editing posters
Today’s powerful new genome editing tools enable researchers to design novel experiments in a variety of fields—from basic biomedical research to crop science—allowing them to edit genomes at sites of their choosing. Learn more about recent advances through our new genome editing poster series.
From simple and widely used RNAi to the newest technologies of GeneArt® Precision TALs and CRISPR, no other lineup offers you more flexibility, scalability, and quality performance than our genome engineering portfolio and custom services. This tool outlines the technologies we offer to meet your research needs, including an interactive selection guide, as well as videos and links throughout.Request a download today
- Liu W et al. (2014) Synthetic TAL effectors for targeted enhancement of transgene expression in plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal 12:436–446.
- Fu Y, et al. (2013) High-frequency off-target mutagenesis induced by CRISPR-Cas nucleases in human cells. Nature Biotechnology 31:822–826.
- Boch J, et al. (2009) Breaking the code of DNA binding specificity of TAL-type III effectors Science 326:1509–1512.
- Moscou M, Bogdanove A (2009) A simple cipher governs DNA recognition by TAL effectors Science 326:1501.
- Miller J, et al. (2011) A TALE nuclease architecture for efficient genome editing Nat Biotech 29:143–148.
- Morbitzer R, et al. (2011) Assembly of custom TALE-type DNA binding domains by modular cloning Nucleic Acids Research doi:10.1093/nar/gkr151.
- Hockemeyer D, et al. (2011) Genetic engineering of human pluripotent cells using TALE nucleases Nat Biotech 29:731–734.
- Geibler R, et al. (2011) Transcriptional Activators of Human Genes with Programmable DNA-Specificity PLoS One 6:e19509.
- Cermak T, et al. (2011) Efficient design and assembly of custom TALEN and other TAL effector-based constructs for DNA targeting Nucleic Acids Research doi:10.1093/nar/gkr218.
- Zhang F, et al. (2011) Efficient construction of sequence-specific TAL effectors for modulating mammalian transcription Gene editing in mammalian cells Nat Biotech 29:149–154.
- Calandria et al (2015) NPD1-mediated stereoselective regulation of BIRC3 expression through cREL is decisive for neural cell survival, Cell Death and Differentiation, published online Jan 30.
- Bhinder B, Shum D, Li M, Ibanez G, Vlassov AV, et al. (2014) Discovery of a Dicer-Independent, Cell-Type Dependent Alternate Targeting Sequence Generator: Implications in Gene Silencing & Pooled RNAi Screens PLoS One 9:e100676.
- Samuel A. Hasson et al. (2013) High-content genome-wide RNAi screens identify regulators of parkin upstream of mitophagy Nature 504:291–295.
- Vinod Udayar et al (2013) A Paired RNAi and RabGAP Overexpression Screen Identifies Rab11 as a Regulator of β-Amyloid Production Cell Reports 5:1552–1563.
- Virginie Buggia-Prévot et al (2013) A Function for EHD Family Proteins in Unidirectional Retrograde Dendritic Transport of BACE1 and Alzheimer's Disease Aβ Productio Cell Reports 5:1536–1551.
- Blattmann P1, Schuberth C, Pepperkok R, Runz H. (2013) RNAi-based functional profiling of loci from blood lipid genome-wide association studies identifies genes with cholesterol-regulatory function PLoS Genet 9:e1003338.
- Pau G, Walter T, Neumann B, Hériché JK, Ellenberg J, Huber W1 (2013) Dynamical modelling of phenotypes in a genome-wide RNAi live-cell imaging assay BMC Bioinformatics 14:308.
- Almaça J1, Faria D, Sousa M, Uliyakina I, Conrad C, Sirianant L, Clarke LA, Martins JP, Santos M, Heriché JK, Huber W, Schreiber R, Pepperkok R,Kunzelmann K, Amaral MD. (2013) High-content siRNA screen reveals global ENaC regulators and potential cystic fibrosis therapy targets Cell 154:1390–400.
- Szymborska A1, de Marco A, Daigle N, Cordes VC, Briggs JA, Ellenberg J. (2013) Nuclear pore scaffold structure analyzed by super-resolution microscopy and particle averaging Science. 9;341(6146):655–8.
- Stadler C, Hjelmare M, Neumann B, Jonasson K, Pepperkok R, Uhlén M, Lundberg E (2012) Systematic validation of antibody binding and protein subcellular localization using siRNA and confocal microscopy. Journal of Proteomics 75:2236-2251.
- Casanova CM1, Sehr P, Putzker K, Hentze MW, Neumann B, Duncan KE, Thoma C. (2012) Automated high-throughput RNAi screening in human cells combined with reporter mRNA transfection to identify novel regulators of translation PLoS One 7(9).
- Chrissie Y. Lee, Ronald L. Johnson, Jennifer Wichterman-Kouznetsova, Rajarshi Guha, Marc Ferrer, Pinar Tuzmen, Scott E. Martin, Wenge Zhu, Melvin L. DePamphilis (2012) High-throughput screening for genes that prevent excess DNA replication in human cells and for molecules that inhibit them Methods 57:234–248.
- Bo Rafn, Christian Friberg Nielsen, Sofie Hagel Andersen, Piotr Szyniarowski, Elisabeth Corcelle-Termeau, Erkka Valo, Nicole Fehrenbacher, Charlotta Johanne Olsen, Mads Daugaard, Christina Egebjerg, Trine Bøttzauw, Pekka Kohonen, Jesper Nylandsted, Sampsa Hautaniemi, Jose´ Moreira, Marja Jaattela, and Tuula Kallunki (2012) ErbB2-Driven Breast Cancer Cell Invasion Depends on a Complex Signaling Network Activating Myeloid Zinc Finger-1-Dependent Cathepsin B Expression Molecular Cell 45:764–776.
- Alexander V Sirotkin, Dmitriy Ovcharenko, and Milos Mlyncek (2010) Identification of protein kinases that control ovarian hormone release by selective siRNAs Journal of Molecular Endocrinology 44:45–53.
- Thomas Horn, Thomas Sandmann, and Michael Boutros (2010) Design and evaluation of genome-wide libraries for RNA interference screens Genome Biology 11:R61.
- Clarke RJ and Apell HJ (1989) A stopped-flow kinetic study of the interaction of potential-sensitive oxonol dyes with lipid vesicles Biophys Chem 34(3):225–37.
- Kentish JC et al (1990) Calcium release from cardiac sarcoplasmic reticulum induced by photorelease of calcium or Ins(1,4,5)P3 Am J Physiol 258(2 Pt 2):H610–5.
- Imad Ajjawi et al (2010) Large-Scale Reverse Genetics in Arabidopsis: Case Studies from the Chloroplast 2010 Project, Plant Physiology 152:529–540.
- Allen JW, Shachar-Hill Y (2009) Sulfur Transfer through an Arbuscular Mycorrhiza Plant Physiology 149:549–560.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.