Qubit® Fluorometric Quantitation
Designed for your precious samples and high-value applications
Qubit® fluorometric quantitation comprises the easy-to-use Qubit® 3.0 Fluorometer and sensitive, specific Qubit® quantitation assays. Based on the detection of target-specific fluorescence, this integrated system is more sensitive than UV absorbance–based quantification, making it ideal for precious samples and demanding applications.
Get accurate data in a few seconds with touch screen–controlled operation and your choice of assays.
Find reagent kits for DNA, RNA, and protein quantification, even for dilute samples.
Download the latest software and MyQubit applications, read FAQs, citations, and application notes.
Keeping pace with your research
The Qubit® quantification platform continues to evolve right along with you, offering
- Large, 5.7" touchscreen for easy workflow navigation and effective data management, with the ability to store up to 1,000 sample results
- Rapid results that involve as little as 2 minutes' assay incubation and ~5 seconds' sample read time
- Accurate quantification data through the use of target-specific fluorescent dyes and assay reagents that perform even in the presence of common contaminants and degraded samples
- Download the latest MyQubit assay files
- Resources for the original Qubit® (1.0) Fluorometer and Qubit® 2.0 Fluorometer
Have any questions on nucleic acid purification in your experiment? Click below to access FAQs, tech notes, selections guides, citations, and scientific presentations.
NEW Nucleic Acid Purification & Analysis Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for your nucleic acid purification & analysis applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.