HeavyPeptide IGNIS Prime Custom Peptide Quantitation Kit
The Thermo Scientific™ HeavyPeptide IGNIS Prime Custom Peptide Quantitation Kit enables absolute quantitation of target peptides by mass spectrometry (MS) in less time than conventional methods of isotopically-labeled standard-based peptide quantitation. Upon tryptic digestion, the custom isotopically-labeled peptide yields 2 peptides of different masses that exhibit a 1:1 stoichiometry. Each dipeptide comes with controls for single-injection instrument calibration and peptide quantitation.
- Rapid—decreases time to generate concentration curve (single vs. multiple runs by other methods)
- Sensitive—enables the absolute quantitation of low-abundance proteins (attomolar sensitivity)
- Precise—single-injection dilution curve removes LOD/LOQ bias
- Flexible—multiple isotopic amino acids and reporter sizes available
Specifications of Thermo Scientific HeavyPeptide IGNIS Prime Peptides
|Size||10 X 1.0 μg (~0.5 nmol§)|
|Custom peptide length||
§The quantity provided is the gross weight of peptide, not the net peptide content, and is based on an average peptide content of 60% (corresponding to approximately 0.5 nmol).
- Selected reaction monitoring (SRM) and multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) assays
- Biomarker discovery, verification and validation
- Functional quantitative proteomics
- Confirmation of results from RNA interference (RNAi)
- Clinical biochemistry for drug and metabolite monitoring
- Anti-doping testing
- Protein expression monitoring
- Cell signal profiling and pathway validation
‡ Red letters indicate isotopically labeled amino acids.
§ Compared to the iC isotopologue
Single-injection instrument calibration with Thermo Scientific Isotopologue Dilution Curve Mixture (iDCM-8).
Single-peptide and multiplex quantitation using the Thermo Scientific HeavyPeptide IGNIS Prime Peptide Quantitation Kit
For technical support, please call 1-800-874-3723 or 1-815-968-0747 (US and Canada), or +49-731-29870.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.