Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling
ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays enable researchers to map protein–protein interactions important in biochemical pathways. ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays with Alexa Fluor® detection technologies are optimized to quickly identify novel protein-protein interactions.
View all products
Identify protein-protein interactions in as little as a day
ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarrays are an excellent method to identify protein interactions. Using this method you can profile your purified protein against 9,000 functional proteins and identify possible binding partners. Since the identity of every feature on the array is known, you can immediately identify any target. The protocol is straightforward and is compatible with both native and modified proteins, with antibody and biotin-streptavidin detection protocols available.
The breadth of content offered by ProtoArray® microarray makes it an ideal proteomics platform for discovery researchers who are attempting to uncover new connections that may be difficult to identify using other technologies. Researchers studying a variety of proteins have demonstrated validation of protein profiling results on the ProtoArray® protein array with other in vivo and in vitro assays [1–3].
The ProtoArray® Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling application is available either as a custom service or as a product.
Protein-protein interaction profiling.
- Al-Mulla F et al (2011) Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein RKIP Enhances Signaling by Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 β. Cancer Res 71: 1334–1343.
- Fenner BJ et al. (2010) Expanding the Substantial Interactome of NEMO Using Protein Microarrays. PLoS One 5: e8799.
- Tong Y et al. (2008) Pituitary tumor transforming gene 1 regulates Aurora kinase A activity. Oncogene 27: 6385–6395.
- Pre-service consultation—receive a consultation session with our experienced service scientists to optimize your experimental design
- Post-service comprehensive report—a complete report detailing the profiling experiment and results will be delivered to you in approximately 4 weeks
- Technical support—our responsive support and dedicated staff will be available to you through the completion of your project
Learn more about our Protein-Protein Interaction Profiling Service with ProtoArray® v5.0.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.