Sanger Sequencing Trade-In
Trade in your 3100 or 3130 Series Genetic Analyzer
for a new 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer at an incredible price.
The 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer delivers levels of performance, flexibility, and scalability for the work that you do every day. From sequencing to fragment analysis, the 3500 series is one of the most trusted and versatile genetic analyzers available.
The 3500 series instruments deliver:
- Simple setup, operation, and maintenance—one of the easiest-to-run, easiest-to-own DNA sequencers
- Maximum consumable flexibility—the user determines the volume and length of time consumables can be used on the system to minimize wastage
- Significantly improved signal uniformity—from instrument to instrument, run to run, and capillary to capillary
- Radio frequency identification (RFID) technology—tracks key consumables and data, and records administrative information
- Enhanced performance with optimized modules—enables higher-quality data for both sequencing and fragment applications
- Shorter, one-array functionality—easily switch between sequencing and fragment runs for faster sample processing time
- Right-sized polymer pouches—increase sample processing efficiency and minimize consumable wastage by using the right-sized polymer pouch (96, 384, or 960 sample pouches)
Contact your local sales representative for full trade-up details or request them below.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Offer valid for end-user customers in the US and Canada. Suppliers of Life Science products are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Determination of eligibility is at the sole discretion of Life Technologies. Trade-in any 3100 or 3130 Series Genetic Analyzer for a discount off the list price of a new Applied Biosystems 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer. Offer valid on qualifying orders received no later than June 30, 2015. Customer may trade-in and purchase at a discount a maximum of 10 instruments during the promotion period. Trade-ins and purchased instruments must be submitted on a one-to-one trade to purchase basis to be considered eligible for the program. Customer must request a trade-in at the time the order for the new instrument is placed. This promotion is available only for purchases of new eligible instruments. Trade-in instruments must be returned to Life Technologies within 30 days following installation of the new instrument. Life Technologies will be responsible for shipping costs on the traded-in instrument. Where necessary, customer agrees to allow a Life Technologies Field Service representative to de-install the instrument from their facilities. Discount will apply to the list price in effect at the time order is received by Life Technologies. Prior to return, Customer will fully clean the Customer’s trade-in unit and decontaminate it of radioactive, biological, toxic and other dangerous or hazardous materials or substances and, if requested by Life Technologies, Customer agrees to complete and return a Certificate of Decontamination to Life Technologies. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Offer void where prohibited by federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulation or agency/institutional policy. Other restrictions may apply.