- Requires less sample
- Detect 4 early differentiation markers in one PCR reaction
Stem cell characterization made easy
- Rapidly and reliably performs routine characterization of human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) and human embryonal carcinoma stem cells (hECs).
- Detects markers for the undifferentiated state and all three embryonic lineages in one PCR reaction using a convenient multiplex RT-PCR assay.
- Requires smaller sample volumes than traditional characterization methods.
- Contains all the reagents necessary to quickly isolate RNA, make cDNA and perform PCR to detect the expression of differentiation markers.
Early Differentiation Markers
The STEMPRO® EZChek™ Kit contains primers to detect the following human genes in one multiplex PCR reaction:
- Oct4/Pou5f1: marker for the pluripotent state of hESCs and hECs
- AFP: endoderm lineage marker
- ACTC1: mesoderm lineage marker
- Sox1: ectoderm lineage marker
- GAPDH: internal RNA standard for normalizing mRNA levels
Applications of the STEMPRO® EZChek™ Kit
Need a control for your characterization experiments?
Use the BG01V/hOG Cells Variant hESC hOct4-GFP Reporter Cells
Components of the STEMPRO® EZChek™ Kit
- PureLink™ Micro-to-Midi™ Total RNA Purification System: rapidly and reliably isolate high-quality total RNA from your hESCs or hECs.
- SuperScript® III Reverse Transcriptase: provides high yields of first-strand cDNA in a convenient high-throughput supermix format.
- STEMPRO® EZChek™ Human Tri-Lineage Primer Mix: contains primers for detecting five human genes in one multiplex PCR reaction.