Culture Systems & Reagents for Cardiomyocyte Differentiation
Three simple steps. One simple kit.
We offer researchers an array of products designed to simplify cardiac differentiation. Our culture systems, reprogramming technologies, and characterization tools are the key components for the workflows needed to easily and efficiently generate functional cardiomyocytes from pluripotent cells in three simple steps with one simple kit.
Figure 1. iPSCs were differentiated for 14 days using the PSC Cardiomyocyte Differentiation Kit. The cells were stained using the Human Cardiomyocyte Immunocytochemistry Kit for the following markers: NKX2.5 (red) for early cardiac mesoderm and TNNT2/cTNT (green) for cardiomyocytes along with DAPI nuclear DNA counterstaining (blue).
- Efficiently reprogram somatic cells to pluripotent stem cells (PSCs) with the CytoTune®-iPS 2.0 Reprogramming Kit.
- Culture PSCs feeder-free with Essential 8™ Medium.
- Generate beating cardiomyocytes in as few as 8 days with the PSC Cardiomyocyte Differentiation Kit.
- Effectively visualize cardiomyocyte markers with the tools you need in one box.
- Alkaline Phosphatase Live Stain
- Pluripotent Stem Cell 4-Marker Immunocytochemistry Kit
- Pluripotent Stem Cell Immunocytochemistry Kit (Sox2, Tra-1-60)
- Pluripotent Stem Cell Immunocytochemistry Kit (Oct4, SSEA4)
- 3-Germ Layer Immunocytochemistry Kit
- Human Neural Stem Cell Immunocytochemistry Kit
- PSC Cardiomyocyte Differentiation Kit Prototype protocol
- Single cell dissociation of PSCs for cardiomyocyte differentiation protocol
- Reprogramming protocols
- Alkaline Phosphatase Live Stain protocol
- Video protocol: Three steps to use Alkaline Phosphatase Live Stain
- Essential 8™ protocol