Working with RNA: The Basics
Obtaining high quality, intact RNA is the first and often the most critical step in performing many molecular biology experiments. The Ambion® team of RNA experts are dedicated to helping you get off to the right start with your RNA isolation. To that end we have written a number of technical articles addressing the RNA Basics found on this page as well as a library full of technical notes, tips and tricks videos, webinars and more in the Ambion Technical Resource page.
Designed to provide in-depth assistance for first-time users of our more complex products or protocols; check out The Basics series below:
Ambion® RNA experts bring you a series of top ten tips for RNA analysis.
- Tips for Handling RNA
- Top Ten Ways to Improve Your RNA Isolation
- Top Ten Most Common Real-Time qRT-PCR Pitfalls
- Top Ten Pitfalls in Quantitative Real-Time PCR Primer Probe Design & Use
- Ten Tips for In Situ Hybridization of Tissue Microarrays
- Ten Ways to Increase the Sensitivity of Northern Hybridizations
- Top Ten Northern Analysis Tips
- Top Ten Tips for a Successful siRNA Experiment
- Top Ten Ways to Optimize siRNA Delivery in Cultured Cells
- Top Ten Ways to Ensure Valid RNAi Data