Gateway Recombination and Seamless Cloning Support
Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What is the difference between BP Clonase® and BP Clonase® II and between LR Clonase® and LR Clonase® II?
- How do I shuttle my gene from the Destination vector it is currently in to a new Destination vector?
- What is the difference between the MultiSite Gateway® Pro kit and the MultiSite Gateway® 3-Fragment Vector Construction Kit? Are the kits compatible with each other?
- What is the difference between the GeneArt® Seamless PLUS Cloning and Assembly Kit and the original GeneArt® Seamless Cloning and Assembly Kit?
- I see that you offer TOPO®, Gateway®, and the new GeneArt® Assembly kits and systems for cloning. What should I use?
- I performed a BP reaction and got few or no colonies after transformation, whereas the transformation control gave colonies.
- I performed an LR reaction and got few or no colonies after transformation, whereas the transformation control gave colonies.
- I performed a BP reaction and got no colonies after transformation and the recombination positive control was not successful.
- I performed an LR reaction and got no colonies after transformation and the recombination positive control was not successful.
- I performed a BP reaction and got two distinct types of colonies (large and small) after transformation.
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Gateway® Cloning Technology
- Overview: Gateway® Cloning Comes of Age (Exclusive Interview)
- Tutorial: Gateway® Cloning Technology Online Tutorial
- Tutorial: Gateway® Cloning Online Seminars
- Video: Gateway® Cloning Technology
- Video: Meet the Inventor of Gateway® Technology
MultiSite Gateway Cloning
GeneArt Seamless Cloning and Assembly
The Gateway® Vector Conversion service includes: 1) subcloning of a Gateway® cassette into your vector of interest to create a Gateway® destination vector, 2) validation of the vector for LR recombination, and 3) delivery of the vector as a glycerol stock.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
GeneArt® Plasmid Services include flexible offerings covering construction of plasmid vectors customized for your needs, and subcloning of your sequence into any vector, including the Gateway® vector system. Concentrate on your research goals and leave your plasmid construction and subcloning work to us.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.