7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- When do I need to run the RNaseP calibration?
- What dyes can I use on the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
- What volumes can be used in my plate on the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
- How do I add a melt curve to my experiment on the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
- What can I use for data analysis with the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System?
Guides and Tools
- Guide: Allelic Discrimination Getting Started Guide
- Guide: 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System Maintenance and Troubleshooting Guide - Includes Calibration
- Guide: Relative Quantitation on 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Guide: TaqMan® Array Micro Fluidic Cards
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR Master Mixes and Instrument Compatibility
- Selection Table: Centrifuge Compatibility Chart (For use with TLDA block)
- Supplemental Protocol: Rapid Cycling of TaqMan® Array Cards on 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Technical Note: Recommended Dyes for Multiplex: FAM™, VIC®, NED™
- User Bulletin: Performing Fast Gene Quantitation with 384-Well Plates
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Product Literature, Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: MSDS, COA
- Selection Table: Instrument Service Plans
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR Instrument Spare Parts
- Selection Table: Real-Time PCR System Calibration Kit Selection Guide
- Video: How to load a TaqMan® Array Card
- Training: TaqMan® Array Card Data Analysis with the 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System
- Browse our site for: Training, Events, and Webinars
One central location to handle all your Instrument and Services requests.
Our Genetic Analysis Custom Products and Services team offers a wide range of choices that include customized reagents such as master mixes or custom-designed TaqMan® assays. We will work with you to develop a custom solution that fits your needs.
Our Custom Products and Services team can handle large projects when you do not have access to all the right equipment or reagents. Our contract research work includes designing and performing experiments including sample preparation, data analysis, and reporting for many different applications.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.